PROOF OF REVIEW VERIFICATION TIERS
Proof of Review is a review service for crypto projects and their development teams. A POR review requires verification and correlates to the level of information provided and identity verification the developer is willing to provide. Our system is designed to help build trust and transparency between the cryptocurrency community and developers.
Our reports are intended to centralise all the fundamental analysis that a miner, trader or any other interested party may undertake in relation to a cryptocurrency or blockchain relevant company or project. Our aim is to refine our user’s due diligence process by offering an objective, honest and unbiased evaluation of a project’s fundamentals.
We currently offer three verification tiers to developers as shown below.
TIER 1 REQUIREMENTS
- First and last name
- Email address verification
- Phone number verification via SMS
- GitHub repository submission
- Mandatory roadmap submission
- Mandatory whitepaper submission
TIER 2 REQUIREMENTS
- All Tier 1 criteria is met
- Social Media verification
- Website verification
TIER 3 REQUIREMENTS
- All Tier 1 and Tier 2 criteria is met
- Government Issued ID Verified
For more information see our FAQ by clicking the link below.